It's Friday Night, and it's time to go out. You and your friends pick a posh bar, and you are all feeling flirty. If you aren't a hardcore liquor drinker, there are plenty of options when it comes to fruity drinks. You are going to have to go to a mixology bar or high-end bar.
1. The Cosmopolitan- or a variation on a Cosmo. It's pink, it's fun, it's a staple.
2. Kiwi and Mint Tom Collins- self-explanatory
3. Strawberry and Pomegranate Mojito. (mojito with fresh strawberries, and pom liquor)
4. Blackberry Vodka Sangria (Sangria, simple syrup, blackberries, and vodka)
5. Watermelon Cooler (basically watermelon, tequila, simple syrup, mint, lime and sometimes blueberries)
6. Strawberry-Coconut Daiquiri
7. Chambord and Champagne
8. Rob Roy with black cherries. If you don't know what a Rob Roy is it is scotch, sweet vermouth, bitters, and black cherries soaked in bourbon and garnished with an orange peel. Not super sweet, but good enough
9. Anything with passion fruit juice or guava.
Or simply ask your bartender to make you a great fruity drink with fruit of your choice and your favorite liquor.