So after all of the dating I have done... Here is what I know what to avoid...
1. If a guy has more than 4 selfies in the first four photos of his IG page... move on. This usually means that they are kind of douchy, are insecure about themselves and masking with over confidence, and that they are generally needy when it comes to attention. If you like codependent relationships, then this works for you.
2. If a guy buys out a restaurant for you two on the first date, don't be that impressed... It usually means they are hiding something. Yes, they are flexing their power, and their money, but who really needs that in their life? Unless you are looking for a sugar daddy.
3. If a guy is constantly on his phone while with you, that is another sign to move on. He doesn't make the time you spend a priority, therefore in the long run you probably won't be a priority.
4. If you met a great guy on GRINDR, he probably is a great guy. If he tries to sleep with you on the first date... It probably means he has done this before, and don't take the line, "I've never done this." Please. Bye Girl Bye. Next.
5. If you meet a guy at a bar, and he uses are corny pick up line, give him a chance. If he doesn't make eye contact with you there at the bar, move on. If he leans in towards you at the bar, he probably wants sex... move on.
6. If a guy constantly starts fights with you, but you have really good make up sex... Stay with him, until the sex gets old, then move on. That bull shit i can tolerate. And the reality is, every guy is drama.
7. Avoid dating men who look like their friends... It's weird, and most likely the friends will be attracted to you and hit on you at some point. Awkward.
8. If you are a smart guy, avoid dating dumb ones.
9. Try to be equally matched in one or all of the following areas: education, ethics, financials, or lifestyle.
10. If you meet a guy at the gym, and he takes you out for sushi after, it means he wants you to eat a light meal so you can bottom for him after.
Things to avoid talking about on the first date...
1. Your ex. or your dating life.
2. Your sex life.
3. Politics & Religion.
4. Your family.
5. Your Personal Life- you can talk about yourself without giving out where you work, the names of your family members, or even places that you frequent.